Monday, November 16, 2009

FLORIDA!
2009 has been a year full of changes and challenges. While the horses and riders are all making progress, I've found myself wanting more. So after some long conversations and soul searching, I've found an opportunity to increase my own skills, as a rider and trainer. This winter I'll be taking some time for myself so that I can become a better rider and trainer. So that I can bring everyone up another level and so that I can refocus to help myself and those around me achieve their goals.

My flight has been booked and I'll be heading to Florida for 2 1/2 weeks of training with Cathy Wieschhoff and her trainers, Karen and David O'Connor. I am beyond excited to have this opportunity to ride with some of the best in the country. I'll be taking lessons, riding, watching, learning, and absorbing all that I can during my time there. I will be leaving January 18th, returning February 4th. Stay tuned for more updates and my Florida Blog! - Meg

No comments: