Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hi all,
It’s been a fun (though exhausting week!) at camp. Please let me know ASAP if you want lessons this weekend. I am here! I’ll be posting the info from these emails on the new blog so use that for reference, you can leave comments there too! Also please let me know what your riding plans are for next week, Wed is the 4th of July so lessons earlier in the day are preferred.

Shows- Here are the upcoming shows. Please let me know if you want to go. If there isn’t enough interest I WONT go.
July 23rd-31st Montana trip (Rebecca Farms)
Aug 5th SMCHA schooling show
Aug 10-12th Woodside Horse Trials
Aug 26th Springdown Show
Sept 7-9th Murieta Horse Trials
Sept 23rd Stanford CT
Sept 28-30th Twin Rivers (no BN division)
Oct 5-7th Woodside
Oct 19-21 Ram Tap
Oct 27-28th One Day Horse Trials at Twin Rivers
Nov 16-18th Ram Tap Championships

Camp..
There is another camp July 9-13th. I have Emily and Martina on the list. Who else is joining us?? =)

Meg

No comments: